Still need support?
|By Phone:||9am-5pm Mon-Fri|
Driver Initialization error when moving from MIPv6 to MIPv7
- Make sure MIP is not running. Check the windows task bar and exit MIP.
- Go to Control Panel and use the Windows uninstall software to uninstall MIP (both v6 and v7 if you see them).
- Reboot your computer (it is important that you reboot here to clear the drivers).
- Install MIPv7 from www.mountimage.com as local administrator.
- Reboot your computer (it is important that you reboot here to install the MIP7 drivers).