Mount Image Pro Computer Forensics Software Quick Start Guide
It is recommended that previous version of Mount Image Pro be uninstalled via the Windows Control Panel prior to installing a new version.
Download Mount Image Pro from the download links provided at this website (there is no separate evaluation version). Run the setup file and follow the installation instructions. Mount Image Pro requires the installation of drivers. A reboot will be required.
After installation Mount Image Pro requires activation. Run Mount Image Pro and you will be prompted at the program splash screen to enter your license key. Common activation issues can usually be solved using the GetData License Manager.
- A 30 day activation key is available from this website.
- Mount Image Pro will run without limitations for 30 days.
- At the end of the evaluation period you must purchase a license key to continue to use the software.
Software Key Activation
- A software license key is provided at the time of purchase. The software key is hardware locked to a computer.
- Enter the software license key at the program splash screen.
- A USB Wibu activation dongle contains an activation key. When inserted, Mount Image Pro will be activated. When removed it will return to evaluation mode.
- Insert the activation dongle and run Mount Image Pro. Maintenance dates are shown on the splash screen.
- Refer to the user manual for instructions on updated a dongle license.
Please see the support page for more information on activation and maintenance renewal.