Mount Image Pro v6 - Forensic Software
Mount Forensic Images
Mount Image Pro is a computer forensics tool for Computer Forensics investigations. It enables the mounting of forensic images including:
- EnCase .E01, EX01, .L01, .LX01
- AccessData .AD1
- DD and RAW images (Unix/Linux)
- Forensic File Format .AFF
- NUIX .MFS01
- Safeback v2
- XWays .CTR
and other common image formats including:
- Apple DMG
- ISO (CD and DVD images)
- Microsoft VHD
image files as a drive letter under the Windows file system.
Try before you buy
Download Mount Image Pro and run it free for 30 days to full evaluate the software.
- Map images as a single drive letter to explore "Unused/Non partitioned" disk space or map specific drive letters to any or all partitions within the image files.
- Use third party tools without the need to restore images to another PC. Now you can develop or use your own tools without the limitations a scripting language.
- You do not need to have EnCase installed nor do your require an EnCase dongle to use Mount Image Pro. This gives you and your clients total flexibility when dealing with EnCase evidence files.
Maintain Forensic Integrity
It fully maintains the MD5 HASH integrity which can be tested by a reacquisition of the mounted drive and a comparison of MD5 check-sums. It also will open EnCase password protected image files without the password.
Who is using Mount Image Pro:
Our key clients include:
- Corporate Investigators
- Major Law Firms
- State and Federal law enforcement agencies
- Military Investigation agencies
- Operating System: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM: 128 MB recommended
- Hard Disk: At least 6 MB of free disk space
Immediate Product Activation
When you order Mount Image Pro you immediately receive a product activation key so that you can immediately Mount forensic images.
Whats new in MIP v6:
Compare the new features of Mount Image Pro Version 6:
|Supported Image File Formats|
|Advanced File Format.AFF|
|EnCase E01 Ex01 L01 Lx01|
|DMG (Apple format)|
|VHD (Microsoft Virtual PC)|
|64 bit native multiple-threaded||-|
|Extended partition support|
|Folder mount disks||-|
|GPT drive support|
|Live Boot with Forensic Explorer (www.forensicexplorer.com)||-|
|Mount non 512 sector drives|
|Network read and folder traverse speed improved||-|
|Physical drive mounting|
|Plug and Play mount options|
|Skip missing image files|
|Software key or Wibu Dongle|
|CMD XML output||-|
|Updated CMD switches||-|
|Show deleted files|
|Show unallocated clusters|
|Show filesystem artifacts|
|Mount MAC HFS (no 3rd party driver)|
|Mount over UDP/TCPIP|
|Remove hidden attributes||-|
EnCase is the registered trademark of Guidance Software Inc.